We make leasing look good!
Are you ready to rule the road in a late-model International Lonestar? Hyndman is proud to offer an outstanding lease purchase program that puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. If you qualify to drive for Hyndman, you qualify to lease. Fill out the form on the right or call us today at 1-800-332-0515 to reserve your truck and become your own boss! (2016 International ProStars also available)
- $0 Down
- No credit check
- An affordable fixed weekly payment
- Choose your truck and advance your career
$1.04 / mile: Base rate on all dispatched miles, loaded or empty
We Pay For:
- Fleet Insurance
- Plates, Licensing and Permits
- Authorized Tolls, Scales and Business Faxes
- Border Crossings
- Fuel Tax Administration
- Drug Testing
- EZ Pass / PrePass (deposit required)
You Pay For:
- Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- Satellite Fee of $14 + HST weekly
- $1,500 Holdback (collected over 10 weeks)
- Accident Deductible – up to $5,000 per event
Bonus Pay Opportunities
Safety Bonus: $0.01 / mile as per program criteria
Driver Referral Bonus: $1,000 per qualified & hired driver or O/O. A great way to supplement your earnings – ask your recruiter for details!
$0.02 - 31,500 miles per quarter (10,500 miles / month average)
$0.03 - 33,000 miles per quarter (11,000 miles / month average)
$0.02 - 63,000 miles per quarter (21,000 miles / month average)
$0.03 - 66,000 miles per quarter (22,000 miles / month average)
Dock Detention Pay: $30 / hour after 2 hours of waiting (capped at $250), as per program criteria
Extra Stop Pay: Stop 1= $45, Stop 2 = $60, Stop 3 = $75 and Stop 4 = $90
Layovers: $75 after 24 hours
Dry van, mostly no touch, 70% drop & hook
Less than 1% HAZMAT
100% Lumper reimbursement
Health Benefits: We offer a comprehensive owner operator benefit program at exceptionally low rates through payroll deduction. Our plan includes life, ADD, critical illness, short- and long-term disability, extended health, dental, out-of-province medical, plus more. Benefits start on day 1 over the road – no waiting time!
Operations: Satellite communication; assigned Driver Managers; strategically placed terminals across North America to best support you over the road; consistent traffic lanes (less waiting); and very high trailer-to-tractor ratio.
Clean Inspection Reward: Submit a clean MTO or DOT inspection report and receive a bonus!
Electronic Logs: Our drivers love it and so will you! We train you well and offer full continued support after orientation. You do not need to know anything about computers to master e-Logs.
Rider Policy: Yes, you may take a passenger. Speak with your recruiter for details.
EZ Pass / PrePass: Available
Orientation: 2.5-day program – lunch supplied. Hotel discount available at the Ayr, ON terminal.
- Valid AZ (Class 1) Driver’s Licence
- Minimum of 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last 36 months.
- Current Abstract & CVOR in good standing – no less than 30 days old.
- Current Criminal Record Search – we can assist you with this.
- Valid Medical
- FAST Card preferred or willing to apply for FAST.
- Ability to read, write and speak English in accordance to industry regulations.
- Positive and professional demeanour.
- Tractor must pass our shop’s inspection.